Sep 28, 2010
Apr 19, 2016
Jul 12, 2015
Mar 15, 2011
Apr 27, 2016
Jul 12, 2015
Dec 8, 2015
MicroStep-MIS operates worldwide and has 20 years of experiences in the field of meteorology.
The company is specialised in the development and manufacturing of monitoring and information systems, processing of acquired data, research and numerical modeling.
Aviation systems represent a significant part of the production program. MicroStep-MIS has already installed more than 200 aviation systems in 21 countries.
Find out more about our aviation systems here
More than 20 years of experience in the field of meteorology
MicroStep-MIS operates worldwide and is specialized in development and manufacturing of monitoring and information systems, processing of acquired data, research and numerical modeling.
Reliable and long-term support worldwide
Our global operations include the following core customer groups: airports, meteorological and seismological institutes, environmental authorities, industry, and municipalities.
Complex software and hardware systems development and system integration
Our activities cover the complete process of software and hardware systems development and system integration. MicroStep-MIS products and comprehensive services fully comply with the technical as well as quality standards and we supply them under very competitive financial and trade conditions.
Turnkey solutions for any customer’s demand
Our highly qualified staff of developers and experienced researchers, dynamic product development, and close cooperation with our customers guarantee developing and delivering of the most progressive and outstanding solution to every, what ever specific, customer’s demand.
- Automatic Weather Stations and Manned Weather Stations – synoptic, climatological stations, agro-meteorological stations, comprehensive solutions for national meteoservices
- Collection systems, processing and archiving data, meteorological communication systems,
- Climatological and operational database System
- Numerical weather forecast, forecasting systems for hazardous phenomena, warnings
- Microclimate cave monitoring system
- Mini Meteorological Radar MMR is a unique portable radar with many features built into this small device
- Calibration of the meteorological instruments
- Airport Weather Observations Systems for regional, national and international airports (ICAO CAT I, CAT II, CAT III a, b, c).
- Voice messaging systems ATIS, D-ATIS and VOLMET.
- Briefing and Forecasting Workstation, Pilot Briefing
- Fog Prediction and Weather Prediction.
- Information systems for runways status
- Aviation Weather Decision Support » Aeronautical Climatological Database
Road Weather Information Systems
- Road Weather Information Systems providing timely information about road conditions and critical observations important for forecasts and winter road maintenance
- Forecast models
Marine Systems, Hydrology
- Marine systems obtaining the data from meteorological stations and buoys, displaying data on waves, tides, forecasts and early warnings on various marine activities
- Water quality
- Flood protection systems
- Seismological monitoring systems
- Seismological data collection and processing centers
Radiation Monitoring Systems
- Radiation probes, Data collection system, Central database and data presentation system, Radiation Modelling
- Forecasts of nuclear and radiological emergencies
Air Quality, Emission Monitoring
- Collection, quality control and storing data, statistical analysis and comparison, GIS system for comprehensive environmental supplying
- Collection, quality control and archiving data. A comprehensive software system for the environmental pollution.
- Models of the spread of pollution (industrial accidents, desert storms, volcanic activity) and forecasts
- Complex software system for environmental pollution assessment and prognosis nuclear and radiological emergencies
Crisis Information Systems
- Data collection, Data management, crisis management system in the event of a radiological, environmental, hydrological, seismological accidents and volcanic activity
- Crisis warning centers, notification and warning systems
Mar 15, 2011ERA is a world leader in next-generation surveillance and flight tracking solutions with proven multilateration and ADS-B (Automatic Dependent...
Jul 12, 2015MicroStep-MIS operates worldwide and has 20 years of experiences in the field of meteorology. The company is specialised in the development...