Jul 12, 2015
Mar 15, 2011
Apr 19, 2016
Jul 12, 2015
Dec 8, 2015
Sep 28, 2010
Apr 27, 2016
ATC Global is the annual meeting place for the international ATM community to do business.
It is a three day event comprising a world leading exhibition, high-level conference, hosted buyer scheme, networking receptions and an extensive free educational programme. Founded in 1990, the event unites industry stakeholders from across the globe with the purpose of sharing information, knowledge and expertise. It brings buyers and sellers of ATC/ATM equipment and services together in an environment conducive for business conducting.
Why Abu Dhabi, UAE?
- According to IATA, the global demand for air travel rose to 4.6% in May 2016.
- The Sheikh Zayed Air Navigation Centre (SZC) in Abu Dhabi has opened "Sector Yankee", the 11th Air Traffic Control ATC) sector, to meet growing traffic demand in UAE airspace.
- Located in the Persian Gulf, the UAE currently hosts 42 airlines and is home to the expanded Abu Dhabi Airport, the headquarters of Etihad Airways. Just a short flight to the west is Qatar, the home of the Doha Hamad International Airport and Qatar Airways. These Gulf airports and airlines are naturally positioned at the crossroads of the world, sustaining double digit growth by serving more destinations in Africa, India, Russia and the Middle East than any other region. Two thirds of the world’s population live within 8 hours flying. The Gulf and its airlines are at the heart of global ATM harmonisation with direct flights to every continent and home to airlines with 1000 new aircraft on order.
Year after year, ATC Global has proven to be an efficient, effective route to market enabling suppliers to meet a significant number of customers face-to-face. Whatever the size of your company, and budget ATC Global can help you achieve your business objectives to:
• Generate new business opportunities through exposure to the entire ATM buying chain
• Meet new clients and strengthen relationships with existing customers
• Increase the profile of your brand in the industry
• Establish and reinforce partnerships
• Position your organisation as a thought-leader in the ATM market
• Gauge market reaction to your products and services through face-to-face interaction and research
Mar 15, 2011ERA is a world leader in next-generation surveillance and flight tracking solutions with proven multilateration and ADS-B (Automatic Dependent...
Jul 12, 2015MicroStep-MIS operates worldwide and has 20 years of experiences in the field of meteorology. The company is specialised in the development...