Latin America Airport Expansion Summit - 1st and 2nd December, 2015, Bogota, Colombia
posted on Nov 3, 2015
With the current ongoing investments in the airport sector, Latin America continues to be an attractive market. Leading the investment spree are Brazil, Colombia and Mexico but also other countries have committed to further expansion. Opportunities for the supply of airport equipment, management services and other products and services are unprecedented.
At the Latin America Airport Expansion Summit; government officials, investors, civil aviation authorities and airport management groups will go in discussion with consultants, architects, construction companies, equipment providers and service groups, in order to better explore the market and support the project development.
Some of the confirmed speakers are:
• Gustavo Alberto Lenis, Director General, Colombia Civil Aviation Authority
• Javier Vanegas, Director Latin America& Caribbean Affairs, CANSO- Civil Air Navigation Services organization
• Peter Cerda, Regional Vice President, The Americas, IATA
• Eminent speaker to be determined, Aéroports de Paris Ingénierie
Keeping all this in perspective, this summit will shed light on:
• Airport Expansion in Latin America
• Route Development
• Airport Development Strategies
• New Mexico City International Airport
• Air Navigation Performance
• Surface Surveillance
• Ground Handling Development
• Passenger Experience.
• Runway Safety
• Airport Security
|Noppen Conference & Exhibition Pvt Ltd.- India|
|Tel: +91 80 6670 6200 | Fax: +91 80 66706254|